Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where has the time gone?

So it's been an embarrasing amount of time since my last entry. I knew I would suck a this, just didn't realise I would do this badly.

So Aussie Maille is thrumming along, can't retire just yet....but it's in the plan!

Also ventured into markets recently. So if you are at the Glenbrook Markets I would love to hear from you.

I have been making these fun bracelets to sell at the next markets on 18th April.

Stretchy Half Persian 3in1 in Anodized Aluminium and EPDM (rubber) rings.





And here are some made from the same rings but in the byzantine weave. These bracelets all have some stretch to them so no clasp is needed, they just slip over your hand.


All these rings can be purchased at Aussie Maille if you would like to make your own. I hope soon to have some completed bracelets up on my etsy site for purchase.

No comments: